Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 16 oz zucchini, sliced in half moons (½ in.)
- 16 oz whole baby rainbow carrots, peeled
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 ¼ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 7 oz farro
- 24 oz water
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 3 - 5 sprigs fresh dill fronds, plus extra to garnish
- 1 lemon, juice (1.5 oz) and zest, no white pith
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1029 kJ / 246 kcal
- 5 g
- 30 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 6 g
- 773 mg
Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Dip
Citrus Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Steamed Eggplant and Ricotta Lasagna
Lentil, Cauliflower and Kale Salad
Cauliflower Artichoke Cheese Bake