Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 16 oz zucchini, sliced in half moons (½ in.)
- 16 oz whole baby rainbow carrots, peeled
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 ¼ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 7 oz farro
- 24 oz water
- 1 lemon
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 3 - 5 sprigs fresh dill fronds, plus extra to garnish
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1029 kJ / 246 kcal
- 5 g
- 30 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 6 g
- 773 mg
Roasted Vegetables with Walnut Arugula Pesto
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Kamut Salad with Spicy Lemon Vinaigrette
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon
1h 20 min
Slow Cooked White Chicken Chili
2h 10 min
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
Lemony Broccoli and Chickpea Pitas
Green Lentil Risotto with Asparagus