Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Antonio Bachour: Passion Fruit Fondue with Brioche and Tropical Fruit
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz unsalted butter, diced, chilled, plus extra to grease
- 6 ½ oz bread flour, plus extra to dust
- 2 large eggs
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 oz sugar
- 1 ½ tsp glucose (see Tip)
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- ½ oz whole milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk, from a large egg, whisked
oz Valrhona chocolate discs, Jivara milk chocolate 40% (see Tip)
or 3 oz milk chocolate 40%, high quality chunks or chips
oz Valrhona chocolate, Manjari 64% dark chocolate (see Tip)
or 1 oz dark chocolate 64%, high quality chunks or pieces
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz passion fruit purée
oz liqueur, apricot
or 1 oz apricot nectar
- tropical fruit, to serve (e.g. mango, banana, pineapple, starfruit, kiwi, dragon fruit, papaya)
- per 1 portion
- 1787 kJ / 427 kcal
- 9 g
- 45 g
- 24 g
- Saturated fat
- 13 g
- 3 g
- 184 mg
Poppy Seed Dressing
Spicy Pineapple Vinaigrette
Kids Toasted Bread and Spinach Pesto
Berry Ice Cream
Matcha Wreath Cookies
Candy Cane Cookies (Metric)
Antonio Bachour: Crème Fraîche Cheesecake with Strawberry Sherbet (Metric)