Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sugar Snap Pea and Chicken Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
Poached Chicken and Sugar Snap Peas
- 40 oz water, divided, plus extra to cover
- 16 oz sugar snap peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 oz red onions, cut into wedges
- 28 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts (approx. 4)
- 3 oz baby spinach
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 - 8 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, hand torn
- sliced almonds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1326 kJ / 317 kcal
- 29 g
- 9 g
- 19 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 2 g
- 293 mg
Turkey Taco Bowl
Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
Green egg whites and ham omelette
Turkey taco salad bowl
Orange Garlic Chicken with Rice
Shrimp Orzo with Peas
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Carrots and Pesto Potatoes
Chicken and Spinach Salad with Bulgur Wheat
Mediterranean Chopped Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
Grilled Steak Skewers with Kale Chimichurri