Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Garlic Chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz basmati rice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 oz yellow onion, cut into pieces
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ - ½ tsp chili flakes, to taste (optional)
- 1 lemon, plus extra, halved and sliced, to garnish
- 20 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut in half
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 16 oz chicken stock
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper, to taste (optional)
- 4 oz fresh green peas
- 6 oz asparagus, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- per 1 portion
- 3136.8 kJ / 749.7 kcal
- 34.1 g
- 62.2 g
- 40 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.2 g
- 4.5 g
- 896.3 mg
Sticky Sesame Chicken
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Pasta
Beef and Broccoli Sauté
Mongolian Beef with Rice and Steamed Orange Cake
Shrimp Orzo with Peas
One Pot Ravioli Soup
Avocado Tuna Salad
Grilled Steaks with Red Pepper Sauce