Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz roasted peanuts, salted
- 1 oz ginger, peeled, and sliced (⅛ in. thick)
- 3 ½ oz hoisin sauce
- 37 ½ oz water, divided
- 8 oz jasmine rice
- 2 tsp salt, to taste, divided
- 8 oz broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 18 oz ground pork
- 1 - 2 tsp sambal oelek, to taste
- 4 oz napa cabbage, sliced in strips (¼ in.)
- 4 oz carrots, julienned
- 8 oz cucumber, julienned
- 1 avocado, sliced (¼ in.)
- 4 oz bamboo shoots, rinsed, drained, julienned (optional)
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only, chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 3125 kJ / 747 kcal
- 42 g
- 82 g
- 30 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 9 g
- 1763 mg