Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Buddha Bowl with Lentil Falafel and Pomegranate
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 11 oz dried green lentils
- water, for soaking
- 6 oz yellow onions, cut into wedges
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ras el hanout (see Tip)
- 1 tsp salt
- 11 oz vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 7 oz carrots, cut into pieces (2 in.)
oz red cabbage, cored, in pieces (2 in.)
or 11 oz white cabbage, cored, in pieces (2 in.)
- 14 oz water
- 11 oz sweet potatoes, diced (½ in.)
- 11 oz broccoli florets
Dressing and Assembly
- 7 oz plain yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 5 fresh chives, cut into pieces
- 4 oz baby spinach
fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish
or fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils/seeds (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1644 kJ / 393 kcal
- 21 g
- 69 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 17 g
- 833 mg