This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Korean Style Pork Chops with Spicy Rice and Steamed Bok Choy
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 green onions, trimmed, cut into pieces, plus extra to garnish
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 oz ginger, peeled
- 4 oz orange juice
- 3 oz soy sauce
- 2 oz sesame oil
- 1 oz Korean chili paste (gochujang)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 pork chops, boneless, thick cut (approx. 1 in.)
- 35 oz water
- 6 oz long-grain white rice
- onion, to brush grill
Pork Chops and Steamed Bok Choy
- 20 oz baby bok choy, halved
- per 1 portion
- 2192 kJ / 524 kcal
- 47 g
- 45 g
- 17 g