Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork and Green Beans Sauté
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz black bean garlic sauce
- 1 oz sambal oelek
- 1 oz hoisin sauce
- 2 oz chicken stock
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 20 oz water
- 16 oz ground pork
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 6 oz red bell peppers, sliced (¼ in.)
- 4 oz red onions, sliced (¼ in.)
- 12 oz fresh green beans, cleaned, ends trimmed
- dried red chili flakes, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1406 kJ / 336 kcal
- 33 g
- 18 g
- 15 g
- 4 g