Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, unpeeled, sliced lengthways and seeds removed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 - 5 sprigs fresh dill or mint, leaves only, to taste
- 350 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 50 gram
- 260 kJ / 61.8 kcal
- 2.3 g
- 2.8 g
- 4.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.4 g
- 0.7 g
- 253.3 mg
Herb and garlic dip
Chunky basil pesto dip
Beetroot, Parmesan and cashew dip
Thai beef salad
Chilli raita potato salad
Warm capsicum and tomato salad with olives