Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g white quinoa
- 700 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 60 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 60 g fresh mint, leaves only
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced (approx. 20 g juice)
- 50 g red onion, cut into pieces
- 80 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 4 plum tomatoes, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 993.3 kJ / 236.5 kcal
- 7.2 g
- 13.8 g
- 15.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.9 g
- 6.5 g
- 131.7 mg
Colourful quinoa salad
Quinoa salad with chicken and avocado
Falafel with beetroot hommus
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Quinoa salad with mango salsa
Pumpkin and pomegranate quinoa salad
Raw cauliflower tabouli
Lentil and mint salad
Fennel, freekeh and orange salad