Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken with almonds and raisins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 - 40 g raisins
- 80 g blanched almonds
- 150 g onions, cut in quarters
- 1 garlic clove
g plum tomatoes, peeled (see tip)
or 300 g canned whole tomatoes, drained
- 1 whole chicken (approx. 750 g), cut in bite-size pieces
- ½ tsp yellow food colouring powder (paella colorant) (optional)
- 2 tsp mixed spices (cumin, paprika, coriander, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 - 3 pinches freshly ground pepper
- 250 g couscous
- 500 g water
- 1 dash extra virgin olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 2100 kJ / 503 kcal
- 37 g
- 38 g
- 23 g
- 5 g
Bean stew with meatballs
Keto Mushroom Gravy
Chicken Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Pasta with chicken, mushrooms and green beans
Garlic Turkey Stew
Pork Tenderloin with Carrots and Pesto Potatoes
Beef Stew with Cauliflower Mash
Menu with Pea Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potato
Steamed Pepper Chicken
Vegetable tortilla with chorizo