Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 12 oz red bell peppers, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 12 oz yellow bell peppers, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 32 oz chicken tenders, air-chilled
- 7 oz stout beer
- 1 oz honey
- per 1 portion
- 1908 kJ / 456 kcal
- 52 g
- 34 g
- 10 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash