Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 12 oz red bell peppers, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 12 oz yellow bell peppers, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 32 oz chicken tenders, air-chilled
- 7 oz stout beer
- 1 oz honey
- per 1 portion
- 1908 kJ / 456 kcal
- 52 g
- 34 g
- 10 g
- 145 mg
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant