Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cod and Spinach Gratin with Carrot and Courgette Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g cornbread, broken in pieces (see tip)
- 65 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 g onions (approx. 3-4), quartered
- 300 g carrots (approx. 5), cut in pieces
- 400 g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 500 g salt cod, presoaked and desalted (see tip)
- 550 g courgettes (approx. 2 medium courgettes), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 300 g crisps (straw potato chips)
- 1000 g milk
- 100 g plain flour
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2855 kJ / 683 kcal
- 30 g
- 56 g
- 37 g
- 8 g
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Pollock and Spinach Lasagne
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Lasagne; Limoncello Sorbet
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
Orzo with Salmon and Spinach
Cashew Nuts and Vegetables in Peanut Butter Sauce with Rice
Cuban-spiced Salmon with Tomato Avocado Salsa
Greek-style Baked Cod with Bulgar Wheat
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce with Potato Purée