Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoked Haddock and Cauliflower Bake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 350 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 cauliflower, medium (approx. 600 g), cut in bite-sized florets
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 80 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 40 g plain flour
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard (optional)
- ¼ fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ ground black pepper, or to taste
- 550 g milk
- 500 g smoked haddock, skinless, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1329 kJ / 316 kcal
- 26.2 g
- 27.3 g
- 10.8 g
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Haddock, Leek and Stilton Pies
Sautéed Pork with Cider
Tuna Pasta Bake
Salmon and Sweet Potato Fish Cakes with Steamed Vegetables
Smoked Salmon and Leek Quiche
Beef, Ale and Dumpling Stew
Luxury Fish Pie with Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables
Salmon and Courgette en Croute
Smoked Haddock and Spinach Tart
Haddock Crumble with Tomatoes and Peppers