Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow-cooked Veal Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 celery stalk, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 100 g leek, sliced (1.5 cm)
- 150 g carrots, peeled, sliced (1.5 cm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp ground white pepper, or to taste
- 900 g water
- 1000 g veal meat pieces, sinew free, boneless, diced (2-3 cm)
- 500 g fresh button mushrooms, quartered
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 50 g plain flour
- 100 g whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1892 kJ / 454 kcal
- 34.8 g
- 9.7 g
- 30.7 g
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Crostini with mushrooms and fontina
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli
Baby-friendly Turkey and Red Pepper Bolognese
Buckwheat and Asparagus Risotto
Pistachio and Almond Gelatos
Seafood Salad with Pearl Barley
Turkey Breast with Creamy Potato Soup
Meal Replacement Shake (Metric)
Beef Roulades with Gherkins and Red Cabbage
Courgette Soup; Steamed Fish and Potatoes with Lemon Sauce