Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin Risotto with Bacon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm), plus extra shavings for garnishing
- 1220 g water
- 300 g pumpkin flesh, diced (1 cm)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 30 g shallot, halved
- 100 g bacon lardons, smoked
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 60 g dry white wine
Tbsp vegetable stock paste, homemade (see tip)
or ½ vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
g frozen green peas
or 60 g fresh green peas
- fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1452 kJ / 345 kcal
- 10.2 g
- 47.2 g
- 12.4 g
- 2.4 g
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Thai Peanut Chicken with Coconut Rice
Chicken, Spinach and Leek Risotto
Porcini and Pancetta Risotto - Risotto con porcini e pancetta
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto
Courgette and Feta Risotto
Risotto with Parmesan Cheese
Pumpkin Pearl Barley Risotto with Chorizo
Sweet Potato, Pecan and Blue Cheese Risotto
Vegetable Cheese Muffins
Pork Cannelloni with Vegetable Sauce