Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, plus extra, cut into wedges, to garnish
- 7 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, divided
oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
or 3 oz Pecorino cheese, cut into pieces
- 35 oz water
- 8 oz orzo
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 oz unsalted butter, melted
- 2 - 4 oz cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1736.7 kJ / 415.1 kcal
- 15.3 g
- 44.5 g
- 19.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.2 g
- 2.3 g
- 599.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Roast Potatoes (Betty)
Lemon Caper Potato Salad
Roasted Potato Salad
Steamed Corn on the Cob
Green Goddess Salad
Steamed Veggies with Cauliflower Hummus
Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes
Lemon Caper Asparagus