Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Greek Lentils and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz dried green lentils
- 8 oz white basmati rice
- 7 oz fresh tomatoes, diced (¼ in.), (approx. 2 tomatoes)
- 4 oz carrots, cut in pieces (1 in.)
- 9 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- 8 oz water
- fresh mixed herbs, chopped (e.g. parsley and cilantro)
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 1452 kJ / 347 kcal
- 13 g
- 58 g
- 7 g
- 5 g