This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Menu with Ginger-Pea Soup, Lemon Salmon, Broccoli and Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz olive oil, divided
- 2 oz soy sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith and juice
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (5-6 oz each)
- 1 inch ginger, fresh root, peeled and sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 ½ oz shallot, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz celery, cut into pieces
- 12 ½ oz frozen peas
- 16 oz water
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 9 oz potato, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 14 oz broccoli florets
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 - 3 oz cream, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2984 kJ / 713 kcal
- 44 g
- 30 g
- 44 g
- 73 mg
- 10.7 g