Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 15 g grapeseed oil
- 500 g beef chuck steak, sinew removed, partially frozen and cut into pieces (2 cm - see Tips)
- 10 g fresh parsley, leaves only (approx. 1 bunch)
- 1 tbsp dried marjoram or thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 350 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 300 g water
- 30 g grapeseed oil, plus extra to fry
- ¾ tsp white sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- per 1 piece
- 1017.9 kJ / 243.3 kcal
- 14.8 g
- 28.4 g
- 7.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.6 g
- 1.3 g
- 450.2 mg
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Pina Colada Layer Cake
One Pot Ravioli Soup
Italian Easter bread
Ukrainian dressed herrings
Veal fillet with mirabelle plums