Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grated Potato Pancakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, halved
- 26 oz russet potatoes, peeled, cut into pieces that fit in feeder tube
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra, if necessary
- 2 large eggs
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- vegetable oil, to fry
- 7 oz sour cream, divided, to serve
- fresh chives, chopped, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1758 kJ / 420 kcal
- 10.8 g
- 45.8 g
- 20.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 4.9 g
- 455.5 mg
Braided Milk Bread
Fruit Ice Cream
Coconut Chai Green Smoothie
Lemonade (TM5 Metric)
Berry Dream (TM6)
Asian Rice and Vegetable Sauté (TM6)
Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Tarts
Antonio Bachour: Red Velvet Raspberry Trifle
Fried Garlic Pork