Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fruit platter with lemon and honey dressing (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 650 g fresh pineapple (½ pineapple), peeled, cut in vertical wedges to fit through feeder (see Tips)
- 450 g watermelon (¼-½ watermelon), peeled and seeded, cut in wedges to fit through feeder tube (see Tips)
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 200 g fresh strawberries, cut into halves
- 2 bananas, ripe but firm, peeled
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ a lemon)
- 30 g honey
- 2 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 658.7 kJ / 157.4 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 40.3 g
- 0.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.1 g
- 5.3 g
- 4.3 mg
CADA (Fresh muesli)
Chicken Buddha bowl (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Coleslaw with Thermomix® Cutter (TM6)
Potato Gratin (TM6)
Rösti Bern style (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Sweet cucumber pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Ratatouille Galette (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Coleslaw (Thermomix® Cutter TM6)
Fennel, celery and green apple salad (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Grated carrot salad (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Oven baked vegetable chips (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)