Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coleslaw with Thermomix® Cutter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g apple, green, unpeeled, cored and cut into wedges that fit through feeder tube
- 150 g carrot, peeled and ends removed
- 120 g red onion, halved vertically (approx. ½ onion) (optional)
- 200 g cabbage, cored, cut into 1-2 wedges that fit through feeder tube
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 pinches black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 682 kJ / 163 kcal
- 1 g
- 8 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 3.9 g
- 296 mg
Red Pepper Dip (Muhammara)
Monkfish tagine with preserved lemon
Lemon Mousse with Basil Slush
Focaccia with Sea Salt Flakes (TM5/6 Metric)
Tinga de Pollo (TM6 Metric)
Molten Caramel Centre Muffins
Black Rice Bowl with Chicken and Mushrooms
Tinga de Pollo (TM5 Metric)
Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip