Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pepper, Onion and Sausage Galettes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 440 g plain flour, plus extra for rolling
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 220 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 70 - 100 g water
- 400 - 500 g red onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 350 - 400 g red peppers, cut in strips (5 mm)
- 350 - 400 g courgettes, cut in strips (5 mm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g raw sausages
- 1 Tbsp milk
- per 1 portion
- 2663 kJ / 636 kcal
- 13.3 g
- 55.6 g
- 40.1 g
Huli Huli Chicken with Macaroni Salad
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Bacon Cheeseburger Garbage Bread
Mozzarella Stuffed Flatbread
Napoli Potato Cake
Baked Pappardelle - Pappardelle al forno
Pulled Pork and Cider Rolls
Polenta Muffins with Prawns and Mayo
Beef-Ragout with Macaroni