Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bread and tomato soup, Rolled spinach omelette and Steamed ratatouille vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g medium-hard cheese (e.g. Gruyère, Emmental, Cheddar), cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
g stale bread roll, cut in pieces (1-2 cm),
or 50 g stale white bread, cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 200 g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 50 g onions, cut in halves
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces
g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces,
or 700 g canned tomatoes
- 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves
- 500 g water
heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade,
or 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. peppers, courgettes, aubergines), cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1654 kJ / 395 kcal
- 17 g
- 19 g
- 26 g
- 6.5 g
Monkfish and prawn soup
Ravioli Stuffed with Artichokes and Pancetta
Danish Split Pea Soup
Green beans with tomato and parsley
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)
Cucumber Soup with Prawn Skewers
Zesty avocado with crab
Immune Boost (Metric)
Cod with citrus butter
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™) Metric
Chard in Parmesan Broth with Tortellini