Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 7 oz raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, large
- 1 tsp salt, plus 1-2 pinches to season shrimp
- 1 shallot (approx. 1 oz), halved
- 9 oz fresh green peas (see Tip), plus 2 tbsp extra to garnish
- 24 ½ oz water
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
oz dried farfalle pasta
or 11 oz dried penne pasta
- per 1 portion
- 2088 kJ / 499 kcal
- 24 g
- 65 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 7.6 g
- 464 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Maple and Mustard Salmon