Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Miso soup, Sake seafood with rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1440 g water
- 300 g white short-grain rice (e.g. sushi rice), rinsed and drained
- 60 g Chinese cabbage, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, cut in thin slices (2 mm)
- 40 g carrot, cut in thin strips (2 mm)
- 4 slices kombu (approx. 2 cm each) (optional)
- 10 - 12 large raw prawns, peeled and deveined (from approx. 170 g prawns)
- 300 g clams, shells scrubbed,
- 250 g raw squid rings
- 75 g Japanese soy sauce (see tip)
- 60 g sake
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp light sesame oil (10 g)
- 80 g miso paste
- 5 pinches wakame flakes, dried
- 200 g silken tofu, cut in cubes (1.5 cm) (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2015 kJ / 478 kcal
- 30 g
- 71 g
- 7 g
- 1.8 g
Cream of lettuce soup, sea bass with potatoes and watercress sauce
Aglio olio e peperoncino
Grilled tofu steaks with Asian mushrooms
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)
Drunken Herbal Prawns
Olive Vegetable Rice
Bitter Gourd Salted Vege Soup
Cordyceps Flower Chicken Soup
Steamed wholemeal bread
Almond briouats with honey and sesame seeds