Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoked Salmon Lemon Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 oz water
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 16 oz pasta, e.g. spaghetti, linguine, fusilli
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh chilies, to taste, and deseeded, if preferred
- 2 pinches salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season, to taste
- 4 pieces lemon peel, thin peel only, no white pith (2 in. x ½ in. ea.)
- 5 ½ oz hot smoked salmon, flaked (see Tip)
- 2 oz lemon juice, to taste (1-2 lemons)
- 3 tbsp capers, drained
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2937 kJ / 702 kcal
- 25 g
- 93 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 6 g
- 498 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Maple and Mustard Salmon
Thai Fish Curry
Sea Bass with Miso Butter, Mashed Potatoes and Beans
Irish Seafood Chowder
Sicilian Shrimp Salad
Green Tea Salmon with Asian Slaw
Mussels in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Ginger Garlic Steamed Whole Fish
Hurricane Po'Boy with Saffron Aioli
Summer Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple-Pear Crumble