Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoked Salmon Lemon Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 oz water
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 16 oz pasta, e.g. spaghetti, linguine, fusilli
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh chilies, to taste, and deseeded, if preferred
- 2 pinches salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season, to taste
- 4 pieces lemon peel, thin peel only, no white pith (2 in. x ½ in. ea.)
- 5 ½ oz hot smoked salmon, flaked (see Tip)
- 2 oz lemon juice, to taste (1-2 lemons)
- 3 tbsp capers, drained
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh flat leaf parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2937 kJ / 702 kcal
- 25 g
- 93 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 6 g
- 498 mg
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Korean Beef Sauté
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
White Fish Salad