Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried lentils and steamed pumpkin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 heaped tsp cumin seeds (10 g)
- 4 heaped tsp coriander seeds (10 g)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 30 g fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
g fresh coconut, peeled, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
or 3 heaped tbsp dried grated coconut (15 g) (optional)
- 80 g butter, cut in pieces
- 300 g onions, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
½ - ¾
tsp ground cayenne pepper
or 1 - 2 fresh green chillies (6-8 cm long), deseeded
1000 - 1200
g pumpkin, deseeded, cut in 8 pieces with skin on
or 1000 - 1200 g butternut squash, deseeded, cut in 8 pieces with skin on
- 300 g dried lentils, green, brown or Puy
- 1000 g water
- 250 - 300 g roasted red peppers, preserved, roughly diced (1-2 cm)
- 130 g crème fraîche (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1504 kJ / 358 kcal
- 13 g
- 33 g
- 17 g
- 10.3 g
Potato and vegetable purée
Creamy carrot and lentil soup
Lentil and spinach soup
Chili non Carne
Bolivian Rice Pilaf
Couscous with apricots, hazelnuts and feta, mixed vegetables
Spinach and tomato quiche
Mediterranean pearl barley risotto
Cauliflower and sweet potato salad with nuts