Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 36 oz water
- 7 oz white wine
- 3 ½ oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 14 oz skinless trout fillets
- 7 oz frozen green peas
- 8 ½ oz fidelini (thin short dried pasta for soups) (e.g. mezze, penne rigate), 10 minutes cooking time
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tbsp
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz capers, rinsed
- 3 oz pitted black olives
- 13 oz cherry tomatoes, quartered or halved
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (optional)
- ½ oz lemon juice (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1463 kJ / 349 kcal
- 21 g
- 35 g
- 12 g
- 37 mg
- 5.9 g