Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta Salad with Trout and Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 36 oz water
- 7 oz white wine
- 3 ½ oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 ½ tsp salt
oz skinless trout fillets
or 14 oz skinless salmon fillets
- 7 oz frozen green peas
- 8 ½ oz fidelini (thin short dried pasta for soups) (e.g. mezze, penne rigate), 10 minutes cooking time
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tbsp
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz capers, rinsed
- 3 oz pitted black olives
- 13 oz cherry tomatoes, quartered or halved
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (optional)
- ½ oz lemon juice (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1650.5 kJ / 394.5 kcal
- 21.1 g
- 41.1 g
- 13.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.4 g
- 4.4 g
- 846.2 mg
Frozen Fruit Sorbet
Chopped Vegetable Salad
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Halibut and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce
Dinner for 2 - Creamy Vegetable Soup, Steamed Chicken with Vegetable Tagliatelle and Mustard Sauce
Tagliatelle with Porcini Mushrooms
Cod with Citrus Butter
Chicken with Bell Peppers in Beer Sauce