Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz yellow onions, halved
- 4 ½ oz leek, cut into pieces
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 22 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. potatoes, carrots, zucchini, celery, tomatoes, chard, cooked dried beans, butternut squash), cut into pieces as needed
- 36 oz water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 ½ oz pasta, dry, type ditalini or similar short dried pasta
- 6 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 6 - 18 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- per 1 portion
- 1157 kJ / 276 kcal
- 9 g
- 23 g
- 15 g
- 8 mg
- 4.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ramen Noodle Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)