Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz yellow onions, halved
- 4 ½ oz leek, cut into pieces
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 22 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. potatoes, carrots, zucchini, celery, tomatoes, chard, cooked dried beans, butternut squash), cut into pieces as needed
- 36 oz water
vegetable stock cubes
or 2 heaping tsp homemade vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 ½ oz pasta, dry, type ditalini or similar short dried pasta
- 6 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 6 - 18 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- per 1 portion
- 1153.4 kJ / 275.7 kcal
- 8.2 g
- 30.2 g
- 13.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 4.5 g
- 709 mg
Vegetable Stock Paste
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Split Pea Soup
Asparagus Cream Soup
Sausage and Lentil Stew
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Baked Spinach and Eggs
Steamed Mahi Mahi and Mixed Vegetable Parcels