Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g water, for steaming
- 500 g floury potatoes (e.g. Maris Piper, King Edward or Desiree), peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 6 fresh chives, cut in lengths (2 cm)
- 50 g unsalted butter, plus extra for frying
- 50 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 piece
- 497 kJ / 119 kcal
- 2 g
- 15.7 g
- 5.4 g
Oat and Cashew Pasties
Semolina Custard Dessert Pots
Creamy White Beans and Leeks
Spelt and Honey Tear and Share Bread
Espresso 'Baked' Beans
Courgette and Carrot Loaf
Sweet and sour chicken with rice