Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 250 g savoy cabbage, cut in pieces
- 1000 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 500 g floury potatoes (see tip), peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 150 g milk
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1013 kJ / 242 kcal
- 6.2 g
- 27.8 g
- 11.8 g
Chestnut and Cranberry Stuffing
Carrot and Swede Mash
Pea and Mint Risotto
Luxury Fish Pie with Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Spiced Red Cabbage
Smoked Haddock and Cauliflower Bake
Welsh Rarebit with Branston Pickle
Leftover Turkey and Veg Bake