Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 250 g savoy cabbage, cut in pieces
- 1000 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 500 g floury potatoes (see tip), peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 150 g milk
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1013 kJ / 242 kcal
- 6.2 g
- 27.8 g
- 11.8 g
Leek and potato soup
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Irish Soda Bread
Carrot and Swede Mash
Sweet Potato Mash with Sage and Hazelnuts
Leek and Lancashire Cheese Quiche
Cauliflower and broccoli gratin
Welsh Rarebit with Branston Pickle
Red Pepper Hummus
Carrot and Roasted Red Pepper Purée