Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried Couscous, Carrot and Chickpea Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 225 g couscous
- water, boiling, according to packet instructions
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 30 g red onion, quartered
- 120 g carrots, cut in pieces
or 25 g sultanas
- 25 g unroasted cashew nuts, unsalted
- 1 tin cooked chickpeas, 1 x 400 g tin (drained weight approx. 240 g)
- 1 Tbsp curry powder, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 976 kJ / 233 kcal
- 8.7 g
- 40 g
- 4.3 g
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Butternut Squash Macaroni Cheese
Indian vegetable curry
Vegan Bean Burgers
Courgette and Carrot Quinoa Salad
Cauliflower 'Couscous' Salad
Broccoli and Oat Crumble with Vegan Cheese
Aubergine and Tomato Pasta
Sweet Potato and Courgette Frittata
Carrot, Pumpkin and Chard Pie