Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chipotle Sabayon Poached Eggs (Jeremiah Stone and Fabian von Hauske)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz chipotle chili, in adobo sauce, canned (1 chili)
- 5 oz safflower oil
- 6 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 ½ oz white wine, divided
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 maitake mushrooms, large, de-stemmed (approx. 1 pkg.)
- 73 oz water
- 1 tsp vinegar
- vegetable oil, to grease
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices sourdough bread (1 in. thick), toasted
- fresh chives, sliced, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 4088 kJ / 958 kcal
- 25 g
- 74 g
- 62 g
- 3 g