Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Seared Scallops with Sweet Potato Purée
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz leeks, white part only, cut into pieces
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- 6 oz sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into pieces (approx. 1 sm.)
- ½ vanilla bean (optional)
- 8 oz water
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 jumbo sea scallops, cleaned, patted dry with paper towels
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 oz whole milk
- baby arugula, to garnish
- 8 blackberries, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1753 kJ / 419 kcal
- 30 g
- 35 g
- 19 g
- 5 g
Shrimp and Vodka Penne Pasta
Salmon with Ginger Tomato Sauce
Asparagus with Cashew Cream
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Steamed Scallops with Sweet Pea Purée
Chicken and Quinoa with Peach Salsa
1h 10 min
Salmon Fillets with Orange Glaze, Buckwheat Risotto and Steamed Asparagus