Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Seared Scallops with Sweet Potato Purée
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz leeks, white part only, cut into pieces
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- 6 oz sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into pieces (approx. 1 sm.)
- 8 oz water
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste
- ½ vanilla bean, seeds scraped out (optional)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 jumbo sea scallops, cleaned, patted dry with paper towels
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 oz whole milk
- baby arugula, to garnish
- 8 blackberries, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1753 kJ / 419 kcal
- 30 g
- 35 g
- 19 g
- 5 g
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Butternut Squash and Ginger Soup
Leek and Potato Soup
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Quick Cheese Soufflés
Steamed Scallops with Sweet Pea Purée
Garlic Shrimp and Grits
Tagliatelle with Porcini Mushrooms
Steamed Mahi Mahi and Mixed Vegetable Parcels
Cream Cheese Spread with Radishes