Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (¾ in.)
- 8 sprigs fresh mixed herbs (e.g. rosemary, sage, thyme), leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 53 oz water
- 5 ½ oz uncooked quinoa
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 yellow onion (approx. 5.5 oz), cut in half
- 1 oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, lightly drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 oz pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 mixed bell peppers (small-medium), seeds and tops removed (approx. 6 oz ea)
- per 1 portion
- 1033 kJ / 246 kcal
- 8.3 g
- 21.6 g
- 13 g
- 3.9 mg
- 5.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Vegetarian Potstickers with Chili Dipping Sauce
Ramen Noodle Soup
Root Vegetable Gratin