Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (¾ in.)
- 8 sprigs fresh mixed herbs (e.g. rosemary, sage, thyme), leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 53 oz water
- 5 ½ oz uncooked quinoa
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 yellow onion (approx. 5.5 oz), cut in half
- 1 oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, lightly drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 oz pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 mixed bell peppers (small-medium), seeds and tops removed (approx. 6 oz ea)
- per 1 portion
- 3988.6 kJ / 953.3 kcal
- 37.2 g
- 207.1 g
- 22.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.8 g
- 76.7 g
- 337 mg
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Kale Salad with Carrot and Ginger Dressing
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Baked Falafel with Jalapeño Tahini Sauce
Spring Pea Green Soup
Lentil, Cauliflower and Kale Salad