Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 oz onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled, sliced (⅛ in.)
- 1 bird's eye chili, fresh, halved
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 heaping tbsp curry powder, or to taste
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 5 oz red lentils
- 12 oz eggplant, cubed (1 in.)
- 10 oz water
- 16 oz fresh Roma tomatoes, diced (½ in.)
- 13 ½ oz coconut milk (approx. 1 can)
- 5 oz fresh spinach leaves
- salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 731 kJ / 175 kcal
- 8.9 g
- 24.9 g
- 4.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Root Vegetable Gratin
Pesto Pizza Dough
Tomato and Feta Pasta
Almond Pulp Galette with Tomatoes
Fakes Moutzentra (Lentils with Rice)
Dosa (Indian Rice and Lentil Crepes)
Tapenade Pizza Dough
Winter Radish, Citrus and Cashew Cream (Matthew Kenney)
Avocado Tikka (Matthew Kenney)
Spicy Udon Noodles with Tempeh (Matthew Kenney)