Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 7 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, torn into pieces, divided
- 1 ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 17 ½ oz water
- 24 ½ oz baby carrots (approx. 3 bunches), peeled and tops trimmed
- 2 - 3 ½ oz feta cheese, crumbled, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 916 kJ / 219 kcal
- 5 g
- 18 g
- 16 g