Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried Rhubarb and Lentil Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 30 g vegetable oil
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 150 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 350 g rhubarb, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 150 g chana dal (yellow dried split peas)
- 700 g water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 30 g brown sugar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 40 g plain yoghurt, for serving
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, chopped, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1263 kJ / 302 kcal
- 12.6 g
- 39.9 g
- 10.2 g
Lentil Curry (Dahl)
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée
Chick Pea Curry
Lentil, Red Pepper and Harissa Soup
Beetroot, Thyme and Goat's Cheese Risotto
Aloo Gobi (Bombay Potatoes with Cauliflower)
Butternut Squash Masala Dosa