Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-Vide Salmon with Lemon and Herbs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 fresh salmon fillets, skin on, boneless (approx. 5 oz ea.)
- 2 sprigs parsley, plus extra to garnish
sprigs dill, fresh, plus extra to garnish
or 2 sprigs thyme, fresh
- 6 pieces lemon peel, divided
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 63 oz water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the max. fill level)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 3960 kJ / 946.5 kcal
- 80.9 g
- 1.1 g
- 66.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.4 g
- 0.5 g
- 3092.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Maple and Mustard Salmon