Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with Chicken, Mushrooms and Green Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 60 g onions, halved
- 20 g olive oil
g fresh green beans, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
or 150 g flat green beans, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g brown mushrooms, fresh, quartered
- 250 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g water
- 200 g cream, min. 30% fat
heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
or 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 200 g dried fusilli pasta (or similar short dried pasta)
- 70 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 fresh basil leaves, torn in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2233 kJ / 533 kcal
- 30 g
- 41 g
- 27 g
- 4.5 g
Chicken Curry with Spinach
Chicken Noodle Soup
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Creamy Mustard Chicken Stew
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Pasta with chicken, mushrooms and green beans
Chicken with Peppers and Rice
One Pot Chicken Pasta with Sweet BBQ Sauce
Pasta with Prawns, Courgettes and Lemon
Pasta with Spicy Prawns and Ginger
Saffron Chicken Penne
Chicken, Chorizo and Chickpea Stew