Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potted Eggs with Spinach and Bacon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g bacon lardons
- 80 g fresh spinach leaves
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only, to taste
- 30 g milk
- 8 medium eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 700 g water
- 6 slices bread, toasted, buttered
- per 1 portion
- 1101 kJ / 263 kcal
- 14.2 g
- 20 g
- 14 g