Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Emmental cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm) (see Tips)
- 3 zucchini (approx. 20 cm in length), cut into halves lengthways
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to season
- 500 g water
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 100 g rindless bacon rashers, cut into pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- 80 g cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- per 1 portions
- 1062.7 kJ / 253 kcal
- 14.3 g
- 2.9 g
- 20.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.2 g
- 1.7 g
- 595.7 mg
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Hunter's lemon chicken rissoles
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup
Parmesan cheese crisps
Spinach and cheese-filled meatloaf
Spinach and rocket salad with cream cheese dressing
Salmon with mango sauce, snow peas and carrots
Meatloaf with mushroom sauce