Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spring greens with grapefruit
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water, plus extra for ice bath
- ice cubes, for cooling
- 350 g asparagus (approx. 3 bunches), trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 200 g zucchini, cut into rounds (approx. 1 cm)
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into halves
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 pink grapefruits, 50 g of juice and remaining segmented
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 80 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 40 g walnuts, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1010.5 kJ / 240.5 kcal
- 7.4 g
- 9.9 g
- 17.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 7.5 g
- 295.8 mg
Fennel, date and nut bread
Quinoa salad with chicken and avocado
Colourful quinoa salad
Fresh fennel salad
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Spanish green lentil and chorizo soup
Quinoa salad with mango salsa
Lentil and mint salad
Russian beetroot salad
Zesty avocado with crab