Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pollock with Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage and Citrus Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 600 - 700 g potatoes, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika, sweet
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 600 g pollock fillets, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- 250 g savoy cabbage, shredded (1 cm)
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 - 3 oranges, juice (200 g) plus thin peelings of ½ orange
- 15 g cornflour
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- per 1 portion
- 1785 kJ / 427 kcal
- 33.4 g
- 38.2 g
- 15.6 g
Creamy Tomato Soup
Spring Vegetable Penne
Seafood Stew with Coconut Milk
Rice with Cod, Kidney Beans and Spinach
Caldeirada (Fish Stew)
Spicy Chicken Curry with Rum and Basmati Rice
Cod with Garlic Caramel Sauce
Mushroom Ragout with Steamed Leeks and Hasselback Potatoes
Indian-style Fish with Yoghurt Sauce, Potatoes and Vegetables