Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aubergine mille-feuille with yoghurt and mustard sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1750 g water
- 360 g plum tomatoes (6 tomatoes)
- 500 g aubergines (1-2 pieces)
- 250 g mozzarella (2 balls)
- 6 slices smoked salmon (120-130 g)
- 1 plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 6 fresh basil leaves, for decoration
- 30 g slivered almonds, toasted, for decoration
- per 1 portion
- 1074 kJ / 257 kcal
- 17.09 g
- 6.36 g
- 18.14 g
- 2.52 g
Spinach and Cheese Soufflés
Coconut Creamed Kale
Baked spinach and eggs
Beetroot Gazpacho With Horseradish Créme
1h 15 min
Baked Oatmeal Niçoise
Cream of red pepper and ginger soup
Green pancakes with ham and cheese
Antioxidant detox juice