Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gruyère-stuffed Salmon Patties with Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Gruyère-stuffed Salmon Patties
- 80 g white bread, cut in pieces
- 15 g olive oil
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 350 g floury potatoes, peeled, cubed (1 cm)
- 50 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 30 g spring onions, cut in pieces
- 350 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 80 g Gruyère cheese, cut in 8 pieces
- 120 g mixed baby leaf salad
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 2197 kJ / 525 kcal
- 27 g
- 26 g
- 34 g
- 2.9 g
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
Salmon and Fennel Risotto
Creamy mustard chicken stew
Linguine with Bacon and Prawns
Salmon and Asparagus Rice Salad
Balsamic Salmon and Courgette Noodles
Trapanese Couscous with Fish, Tomatoes and Almonds - Couscous alla trapanese con pesce, pomodori e mandorle
Haddock Crumble with Tomatoes and Peppers
Smoked Salmon and Courgette Pasta
Braised Chicken with Chestnuts
Fish with Mixed Pepper Couscous