Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Trapanese Couscous with Fish, Tomatoes and Almonds - Couscous alla trapanese con pesce, pomodori e mandorle
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 240 g onions, quartered
- 15 g fresh parsley, cut in pieces, plus 3 sprigs leaves only for garnishing
- 25 g olive oil
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes (2 x 400 g tins)
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 fish stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
- 1000 g boiling water
- 300 g couscous
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 600 - 700 g fish, skinless, boneless, cut in pieces (5 cm) (e.g. hake, haddock, cod)
- 2 Tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 2440 kJ / 580 kcal
- 40.5 g
- 63.5 g
- 15.3 g
Pollock and Spinach Lasagne
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Salmon and Sweet Potato Fish Cakes with Steamed Vegetables
Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Aubergine
Salmon, Quinoa, Feta and Mixed Vegetable Salad
Orange Salmon with Broccoli Couscous
Baked Eggs in Tomato and Lentils with Goat’s Cheese Sauce
Cod Soup with Crispy Bacon and Leeks
Salmon and Courgette en Croute
Rice with Cod, Kidney Beans and Spinach
Haddock Crumble with Tomatoes and Peppers
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew