Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces
- 500 g onions, cut in halves
- 30 g olive oil
- 20 g butter
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp flour (10 g)
- 900 g water
stock cube (for 0.5 l), chicken or beef
or 1 heaped tsp stock paste, homemade, chicken or beef
- 12 slices baguette, slightly stale, or other crusty bread
- per 1 portion
- 1255 kJ / 300 kcal
- 10 g
- 29 g
- 13 g
- 2.7 g
Creamy tomato soup
Creamy mushroom soup
Broccoli and stilton soup
Celeriac and Apple Soup
Asparagus cream soup
Creamy Pea Soup with Serrano Chips
Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Soup